Now you can equip your Ford F-450-550 with 19.5 x 6-inch forged aluminum wheels from Alcoa Wheels. Your forged aluminum wheels come with built-in advantages that include:
- One-piece forged-in strength
- Lustrous shine that resists corrosion
- True run for better ride and handling
- Low weight, high strength that meets or exceeds steel wheels
- More than 50 years of know-how from the world leader in aluminum technology
Most other wheels are formed from two or more pieces. Alcoa Wheels starts with a solid ingot of aluminum alloy and hot forges it into a one-piece wheel. Forging aligns the grain of the metal to flow along the contours of the wheel for maximum strength and fatigue resistance. The one-piece design of Alcoa Wheels forged wheels guarantees a smoother, truer run. True running wheels improve ride characteristics and extend tire life.
Alcoa wheels have proven their stamina on the frozen wastes of Siberia, in the sizzling desert of Baja, and on runs that extend from coast to coast or simply across town. No matter where your ventures take you, go the distance with genuine Alcoa Wheels forged aluminum wheels.