PF Curtain Wall
The PF System is a mullion drained modular curtain wall system, designed so that, when viewed externally, the opening vents and the fixed lights have the same visual appearance, making it an attractive and practical option for many curtain walling requirements.
The PF System is a mullion drained modular curtain wall system, which has been designed so that, when viewed externally, the opening vents and the fixed lights have the same visual appearance.
The system consists of panellised frames that are attached, as either fixed lights, opening lights or panel areas, to the curtain wall grids. Each glazed panel has a visible face of 28mm in width which in combination with a 14mm recess between the panels, gives an overall sightline of 70mm. Alternatively, a structurally glazed version of the system is available, giving the facade an all glass appearance when viewed from the outside, with only a 14mm recessed gap between each pane. This thermally insulated system offers many possibilities, with a wide selection of mullions and transoms to suit most practical requirements.
All this makes the PF System an attractive and practical option for many curtain walling requirements. Product Features
With the decisive advantage of...
- Modular system with factory glazed panellised frames that are fixed to the curtain wall grid
- Available as a structurally glazed version, with only a 14mm recess between panels
- Dry gasket glazing
- Tested in accordance with the CWCT Curtain Wall Standard
- Opening vents and fixed lights appear the same visually, with no visible drainage slots
- Allows the specifier to design façades that appear all glass when viewed from the outside
- Proven weathering performance in the most stringent conditions
Maximum glass thickness 34mm. For the structurally glazed version of this system, the maximum glass thickness is dependant on various factors, which are specific for each individual project. We advise therefore, that you contact our Architectural Advisers for more information. Project Assistance
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.