Open your eyes
When it comes to using Reynolux in the Sign and Display market, the creative possibilities are endless. Its flexibility and ease of fabrication makes it perfect for creating eye-catching designs.
Depending on your fabrication process and the final use of the product, you can choose or combine Reynolux, coil-coated aluminium and Reynobond, aluminium composite material. This unique one-stop product range allows our partners to acquire both products in identical colour, yet with similar quality. Combinations of both products make for a simple, attractive—and high quality solution.
Reynolux is ideal for:
- Outdoor Signage Applications, such as free-standing totems, company signboards, wall advertising panels and a wide range of display pillars.
- Trade Show & Exhibit Applications that demand modular designs for wall panels, ceiling constructions, displays and other stand elements.
- Point Of Sale Applications where colour and unique shaping can be used to draw customers’ eyes and drive sales.
- Retail Interiors and Furnishings that establish ideal, branded aesthetic environments that enhance the shopping experience.
- Digital Printing, where superior product flatness and special paint finishes are uniquely adapted to accept digital print jet ink.
- XXL Applications of 1750 or 2000 mm that require matching with PVC product widths, extra large signs, or improving material optimization.
- Screen printing, application of adhesive foils or post painting