The AA®542 Pivot Window has been designed to accommodate a BRE Green Guide 'A' Rated Frame. It is available for both horizontal pivot and vertical pivot applications, making it the ideal choice where natural ventilation is a key project requirement.
The Kawneer AA®542 Pivot Window is part of the Kawneer AA®540 Series window range designed to offer optimum weather and thermal performance at a competitive price. The AA®542 corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification for windows and achieves a summary rating of A+*. The AA®542 uses a multi-chamber thermal break core, ensuring thermal efficiency and full compliance with Document L.
The AA®542 Window is available for both horizontal pivot and vertical pivot applications, which makes it the ideal choice where natural ventilation is a key project requirement.
With the decisive advantage of...
- BRE Green Guide 'A+' Rated Frame *
- Horizontal and vertical pivot option
- Option of Trickle ventilation
- Multi-point locking or storm catch option
- Available with integral automatic 10° and 15° restriction and a reverse stop at 170°
- Adjustable friction on the pivot mechanism
- The pivot operation is exclusively designed for Kawneer
- Suites with AA®541 Casement, AA®543 Tilturn, AA®545 Swing Door, AA®100/AA®110 Curtain Walling, 451PT Framing System
- For projects that require sustainable and environmental advantages
- Total flexibility. Can offer continuous air flow assisting compliance to Document F
- Can help meet the requirements of Document F
- Suitable for all applications and available budget
- Offers safety in operation and use. Can offer compliance with HTM 55 and BS 8213 with up to 100mm initial opening
- Can be adjusted to meet the needs of the project application meeting the needs of the end user
- Designed to suit the extrusion for exceptional aesthetics and performance
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
* Corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification for windows and achieves a summary rating of A+.
Element Number 1231500011
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team