You can select from a variety of different coating system according to your needs, which offer up to a 20-year guarantee and may benefit from four gloss-levels: MattXtrem, matt, satin or high gloss.
- Polyester coating: This coating system possesses good flexibility and high performance in areas of high weather exposure. Extensive range of colors available.
- Polyamide coating: All the benefits of polyester plus outstanding scratch resistance.
- PVDF 70/30 coating: Is considered the standard for high-tech coatings in the construction industry, primarily on the strength of its excellent ageing stability. This coating is particularly well suited for aggressive environments and extreme climatic conditions.
- DURAGLOSS®: So as to fulfill all possible creative requirements, we’ve also developed an in-house colour and coating system: DURAGLOSS®. Its superiority is particularly evident in its gloss. Upon request, we offer DURAGLOSS® with the following additional coatings: Anti-graffiti, StrongProtect and Anti-Bacterial.
- SUPRAAL: This is a specific coating for extremely severe conditions which provides a higher corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Special coating (e.g. FEVE,.)
- Request the Paint Datasheet
- Reynobond® aluminium composite panels page
- Reynolux® pre-painted aluminium page
- Reynodual® pre-painted double sheet aluminium panel page
- SUPRAAL Brochure
Laws and building and safety codes governing the design and use of Arconic Architectural Products SAS’s (AAP) products, and specifically aluminium composite materials, vary widely. It is the responsibility of the owner, the architect, the general contractor, the installer and the fabricator/ transformer, consistent with their roles, to determine the appropriate materials for a project in strict conformity to all applicable national, regional and local building codes and regulations.