Arconic Architectural Products SAS (AAP) developed a top-quality printing paint for aluminium composite panels and sheets that guarantees an optimal ink adherence.
The flatness of the surface with its almost perfect finish ensures excellent results when the Reynobond® and Reynolux® Sign & Display Digital aluminium composite panels and sheets are over-printed: Even the finest lines and structural details are reproduced with precision.
Reynobond® Sign & Display Digital aluminium composite panels are available with two aluminium facings 0.2 mm or 0.3 mm in thickness. They are ideal materials for creative applications, both for exterior or interior applications.
- Suitable for each printing-technology
- Excellent homogeneity of the printing
- Coated with a high-performance polyester paint
- Perfect ink adherence, due to the even surface and ideal finish
- Even the finest lines and structural details are reproduced with high precision
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor applications due to its high UV and weather resistance
- Even in XXL format: panels up to 2 m in width – Also available for Reynolite®!
Contact us for a product sample to test the printing quality.
- Sign & Display brochure
- General Offering Flyer Sign & Display
- Reynolite aluminium composite panels Offering
- Flyer Digital Printing for aluminium composite panels and sheets
- Request the datasheet
Laws and building and safety codes governing the design and use of AAP’s products, and specifically aluminium composite materials, vary widely. It is the responsibility of the owner, the architect, the general contractor, the installer and the fabricator/transformer, consistent with their roles, to determine the appropriate materials for a project in strict conformity to all applicable national, regional and local building codes and regulations. PE products are not available for purchase from AAP SAS for consideration in architectural applications.