Reynobond® aluminium composite panels and Reynolux® pre-painted aluminium are also inspiring in the interior sector as contemporary alternatives to create modern and attractive designs. Available in a wide range of colours, glosses and designs, they represent ideal decorative solutions for kitchens and bathrooms, walls and ceiling cladding.
Reynobond® and Reynolux® panels and sheets are not only easy to work with and transform but also to clean and maintain.
- Wall cladding
- Ceiling cladding
- Door cladding
- Cost-effective: easy and quick installation
- Easy maintenance
- Warranty up to 20 years
- Easy to transform and bend: freedom in design for unusual shapes
- Flexible and short delivery times
Reynolux® - Pre-painted aluminium
Reynobond® FR core - Fire-retardant core - Aluminium composite panel
- Optional coating: Antibacterial
- Protective varnish
- 4 gloss levels: High gloss, satin, matt and MattXtrem
- Decorative solutions for interior design brochure – Reynobond composite panels and Reynolux prepainted aluminium
- Grandezza Interior brochure - aluminium composite panels
- Grandezza Interior Fabrication Guideline - aluminium composite panels
Laws and building and safety codes governing the design and use of Arconic Architectural Products SAS’s (AAP) products, and specifically aluminium composite materials, vary widely. It is the responsibility of the owner, the architect, the general contractor, the installer and the fabricator/ transformer, consistent with their roles, to determine the appropriate materials for a project in strict conformity to all applicable national, regional and local building codes and regulations.