The public face and character of a company is strongly impacted by the materials used to create its identity. That’s why petroleum companies, car rental companies, retail chains, automobile manufacturers and countless other companies around the world rely on us to maximize the visual impact of their brands—and create long-lasting bonds with their customers.
Reynobond® aluminium composite panels, Reynolux® prepainted aluminium and Reynodual® double sheet aluminium panels make it easy to adhere to your corporate ID standards, whilst providing a consistent brand presentation in the marketplace. TProduced in the same manufacturing plant, you can obtain all three products in identical colours and combine their advantages on the same project.
- Stripe-coating applications
- Digital Printing
- Cost-effective: easy and quick installation
- Easy maintenance
- Highly UV and weather resistant
- Easy to transform and bend: freedom in design for unusual shapes
- In widths up to 2,000 mm and lengths up to 6,050 mm
- Flexible and short delivery times
- Dimensional stability
- Corporate identity - Reynobond aluminium composite and Reynolux prepainted aluminium
- Reynodual double sheet aluminium panel page
- Reynobond aluminium composite panel page
- Reynolux pre-painted aluminium page
- Colours & Finishes page
Laws and building and safety codes governing the design and use of Arconic Architectural Products SAS’s (AAP) products, and specifically aluminium composite materials, vary widely. It is the responsibility of the owner, the architect, the general contractor, the installer and the fabricator/ transformer, consistent with their roles, to determine the appropriate materials for a project in strict conformity to all applicable national, regional and local building codes and regulations. PE products are not available for purchase from AAP for consideration in architectural applications.