Using Reynobond®, Reynolux® and Reynodual® in the Sign & Display market offers you creative possibilities. Depending on your fabrication process and the final use of the product, you can choose to combine Reynobond® aluminium composite panels, Reynolux® pre-painted aluminium sheets and Reynodual® double aluminium sheet panels.
As the three products are produced in the same manufacturing plant, it offers you the possibility to obtain identical colours and the advantage of combining the products on the same project for a simple, attractive and high finish.
- Company signboards
- Wall advertising panels
- Stand building
- Shop fitting
- Digital printing
- Solutions for rigid and lightweight panels
- Easy to transform and bend: freedom in design for unusual shapes
- Easy to work and install
- Available in XXL: up to 2,000mm
- Screen printing, application of adhesive foils or post-painting
- UV and weather resistant
- Colour uniformity
- Sign & Display brochure - Reynobond® composite panel and Reynolux® prepainted aluminium
- Sign & Display General Offer - Reynobond® aluminium composite panels
- Reynolite® aluminium composite panels offer
- Digital Printing
Laws and building and safety codes governing the design and use of Arconic Architectural Products SAS’s (AAP) products, and specifically aluminium composite materials, vary widely. It is the responsibility of the owner, the architect, the general contractor, the installer and the fabricator/ transformer, consistent with their roles, to determine the appropriate materials for a project in strict conformity to all applicable national, regional and local building codes and regulations. PE products are not available for purchase from AAP for consideration in architectural applications.