The first coil-coated double sheet aluminium panel.
Reynodual® pre-painted double sheet aluminium panel is a new type of product. It is a coil-coated double sheet aluminium panel for facades with high technical, visual and environmentally-friendly requirements. It offers the possibility of creating complex shapes for an attractive and creative appearance.
Reynodual® consists of two aluminium sheets bonded together with a total thickness of 3 mm. When appropriately installed in a code-compliant assembly, Reynodual® pre-painted double sheet aluminium panel offers good wind resistance and is classified under EN-13501-1, class A2-s1,d0. It means, subject to local codes, it can be used for facade projects such as
- High-rise buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Public buildings
- Tunnels, stations, subway stations
- Hotels, hospitals, shopping malls
- Stadiums, event halls
Building high – Thanks to fire class A2 - s1,d0.
- Reynodual® pre-painted double sheet aluminium panel is classified under EN 13501-1, class A2-s1-d0.
- Thanks to the panel thickness of 3 mm, Reynodual® offers higher wind resistance and is suitable for high-rise buildings.
- Reynodual coil-coated double sheet aluminium panel brochure
- Renovation in building page
- Reynodual coil-coated double sheet aluminium panel transformation Guidelines
Laws and building and safety codes governing the design and use of Arconic Architectural Products SAS’s (AAP) products, and specifically aluminium composite materials, vary widely. It is the responsibility of the owner, the architect, the general contractor, the installer and the fabricator/ transformer, consistent with their roles, to determine the appropriate materials for a project in strict conformity to all applicable national, regional and local building codes and regulations.