Recoil Inserts provide a permanent and wear resistant thread in the parent material that is generally stronger than the original thread.
Recoil helically wound inserts are generally made from:
- 304 Stainless Steel (General Applications)
- Inconel X750 (Aerospace, Turbines & High Temperature Applications)
- Nimonic Alloy 90 (Aerospace, Turbine Applications)
- Phospher Bronze ( Copper Parts, Non Magnetic Applications)
- 316 Stainless Steel ( Improve Corrosion, Salt Water Applications)
- Nitronic 60
Recoil Inserts are available in either Standard Free Running or Screw Lock Type.
Inserts are manufactured for every thread form including: