Reynobond Sign & Display
Open your eyes
When it comes to using Reynobond in the Sign and Display market, the creative possibilities are endless. Its flexibility and ease of fabrication makes it perfect for creating eye-catching designs.
With Reynobond XXL
—the world’s first 1750 or 2000mm wide aluminium composite materials—you now have a real alternative for implementing your grand ideas as Reynobond Sign & Display work brilliantly with digital printing and photo reproduction.
Reynobond is ideal for:
- Outdoor Signage Applications, such as free-standing totems, company signboards, wall advertising panels and a wide range of display pillars.
- Trade Show & Exhibit Applications that demand modular designs for wall panels, ceiling constructions, displays and other stand elements.
- Point Of Sale Applications where colour and unique shaping can be used to draw customers’ eyes and drive sales.
- Retail Interiors and Furnishings that establish ideal, branded aesthetic environments that enhance the shopping experience.
- Digital Printing, where superior product flatness and special paint finishes are uniquely adapted to accept digital print jet ink.
- XXL Applications of 1750 or 2000 mm that require matching with PVC product widths, extra large signs, or improving material optimization.
Learn more: (pdf )
- Screen printing, application of adhesive foils or post painting