AAP is a subsidiary of Arconic (10/6/22)
Arconic Online Legal Notices
Arconic Corporation ("Arconic") and its subsidiaries and affiliates maintain this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Arconic. Certain sections of this website may contain additional restrictions as to use or access. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and use of this website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Arconic, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website. Arconic does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to Arconic. Any questions concerning copyrighted material on this website should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Arconic or its subsidiaries and affiliates may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Arconic and its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- Arconic and its subsidiaries and affiliates (herein "Arconic") make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from Arconic, and that Arconic has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Arconic website is not an indication that Arconic endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL ARCONIC BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ARCONIC IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Arconic does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Arconic through any link provided on this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending Arconic any information or material, you irrevocably grant Arconic an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Arconic is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Arconic you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Arconic. To obtain a Non-confidentiality Agreement, write to IPLD - Unsolicited Ideas, Arconic Technical Center, 100 Technical Drive, Alcoa Center, PA, 15069.
- Throughout this website you will find a number of trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Marks"). The Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of Arconic and others. Those trademarks followed by "®" are registered trademarks in the United States; all others are trademarks in the United States. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such Mark displayed on the website without the written permission of Arconic or such third party that may own the Marks displayed. Any questions concerning the use of Marks or whether a name is in fact a trademark of Arconic should be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arconic reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective upon posting of the revisions on this website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of such changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
Certain statements on this website by Arconic relate to future events and expectations and, as such, constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include those containing such words as "anticipates," "believes," "could," "estimates," "expects," "forecasts," "goal," "guidance," "intends," "may," "outlook," "plans," "projects," "seeks," "sees," "should," "targets," "will," "would," or other words of similar meaning. All statements that reflect Arconic’s expectations, assumptions, projections, beliefs or opinions about the future, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements, relating to the condition of, or trends or developments in, the ground transportation, aerospace, building and construction, industrial, packaging and other end markets; Arconic’s future financial results, operating performance, working capital, cash flows, liquidity and financial position; cost savings and restructuring programs; Arconic's strategies, outlook, business and financial prospects; share repurchases; costs associated with pension and other post-retirement benefit plans; projected sources of cash flow; and potential legal liability. These statements reflect beliefs and assumptions that are based on Arconic’s perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors Arconic believes are appropriate in the circumstances. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements due to a variety of risks, uncertainties and changes in circumstances, many of which are beyond Arconic’s control. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: (a) continuing uncertainty regarding the duration and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our business and the businesses of our customers and suppliers including labor shortages and increased quarantine rates; (b) deterioration in global economic and financial market conditions generally; (c) unfavorable changes in the end markets we serve; (d) the inability to achieve the level of revenue growth, cash generation, cost savings, benefits of our management of legacy liabilities, improvement in profitability and margins, fiscal discipline, or strengthening of competitiveness and operations anticipated or targeted; (e) adverse changes in discount rates or investment returns on pension assets; (f) competition from new product offerings, disruptive technologies, industry consolidation or other developments; (g) the loss of significant customers or adverse changes in customers’ business or financial condition; (h) manufacturing difficulties or other issues that impact product performance, quality or safety; (i) the impact of pricing volatility in raw materials and inflationary pressures on our costs of production; (j) a significant downturn in the business or financial condition of a key supplier or other supply chain disruptions; (k) challenges to or infringements on our intellectual property rights; (l) the inability to successfully implement our re-entry into the U.S. packaging market or to realize the expected benefits of other strategic initiatives or projects; (m) the inability to identify or successfully respond to changing trends in our end markets; (n) the impact of potential cyber attacks and information technology or data security breaches; (o) geopolitical, economic, and regulatory risks relating to our global operations, including compliance with U.S. and foreign trade and tax laws, sanctions, embargoes and other regulations; (p) the outcome of contingencies, including legal proceedings, government or regulatory investigations, and environmental remediation and compliance matters; (q) restrictions imposed by authorities on the operation of our Samara, Russia facility; (r) the impact of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine on economic conditions in general and on our business and operations; and (s) the other risk factors summarized in Arconic’s Annual Reports on Form 10-K and other reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The above list of factors is not exhaustive or necessarily in order of importance. Market projections are subject to the risks discussed above, in the materials on this website, and other risks in the market. Arconic disclaims any intention or obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether in response to new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.